Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
Podcasting, Podiobooks And Writing Dummies Series Books With Evo Terra
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 14, 2020 22:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 224652966 series 1936256
- You worked in many different industries, like podcasting, digital media, publishing, radio, and many others, tell us more about your background?
- Do you like more the radio and podcasting industry or startups or the publishing industry and why?
- In 2014 why you decided to quit your position as VP in Media and Innovation at Sitewire and other ventures? Why?
- What’s the The Opportunistic Travelers? And what’s its mission?
- Did you really sell all your properties and stuff to pursue the The Opportunistic Travelers?
- How the concept of making money from donations works? And where you have used it?
- How did you become an author for the “for Dummies” series, you pitched them or they pitched you for this opportunity?
- How the system works with the Dummies series, you have to read their books to see their style and then write based on them or you just write and they edit it to fit their system?
- What do you think of the podcasting industry currently? Don’t you think its too crowded and again the marketers are ruining the podcasting industry?
- How to make money as podcaster and what’s your advise for the newbies podcasters?
- Why google+ matters while still is not really used intensively as facebook and twitter? Who’s mainly using google+?
- How to make a killer google+ profiles?
- What did you learn the most from the experience of being a radio personality?
- Which social media platform you like the most and why?
- How to distribute a radio show or podcast to radio satellite?
- What’s podiobooks and how it works?
- Why all the books are free, is podiobooks making money and how?
- Why are authors making these versions available for free? And are they really quality books?
- How to write a proper sales and marketing copy for a book?
- Publishing or self publishing if you have both choices, which one to pick and why?
- How do you write efficiently? What’s your routine?
- How much do you charge for 1 on 1 coaching?
- What’s the beer and sausage diet, how it works and is it really healthy? And how did you come up with it? How many people have tried it?