Manage episode 234018898 series 2182499
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including new about Tesla's battery technology, Model 3 prices increase, our Mercedes-Benz EQC first drive, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla battery researcher is ‘excited’ about new battery tech developed by the Army
- Tesla completes acquisition of Maxwell, officially takes over the battery technology
- Tesla increases price of all Model 3 variants, even ‘off-the-menu’ base model
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk launches new ‘hardcore’ cost-cutting effort, will review all expenses
- Tesla is now making Supercharger V3 and energy products at Gigafactory 2
- Tesla nerfs Autopilot in Europe due to new regulations
- Tesla is updating its battery software following a car fire, claims improve longevity
- Mercedes-Benz EQC first drive review: an easy way for Mercedes drivers to go electric
- Audi goes after Tesla Supercharger V3: ‘sustained power beats top power’
- Hyundai and Kia to build electric sportscar with help of supercar maker Rimac
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 60 mins duration .