Manage episode 224898582 series 1795869
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla changing its battery pack options, a flying Tesla Roadster?, Harley-Davidson finally launching its electric Livewire motorcycle, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla is discontinuing 75 kWh battery pack for Model S and Model X
- Tesla is getting ‘some regulatory pushbacks’ over new Autopilot feature, says Elon Musk
- Tesla releases new safety report: more accidents but Autopilot still appear safer than humans
- Massive Tesla Model 3 shipment spotted ahead of first oversea deliveries
- Tesla Roadster is going to be able to hover over the ground, says Elon Musk
- Tesla officially breaks ground at Gigafactory 3, Musk confirms Model Y production, and more
- Harley-Davidson unveils Livewire specs and prices, shows off 3 new urban electric motorbikes
- Nissan LEAF Plus is a speedy 214HP hatchback w/226 mile range, hits US in Spring
- Best of CES: Harley-Davidson Livewire, Swagtron Swagcycle 2 and more
- GM plans to challenge Tesla with Cadillac as its lead electric vehicle brand
- Ford announces electric versions of all vehicles in Europe
- Audi is going to unveil a small electric SUV to compete with Tesla Model Y
- Volkswagen launches energy and charging unit to complete energy loop like Tesla Energy
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 3:30pm ET (or the video after 4:30pm ET):
98 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .