Manage episode 213215849 series 1795869
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the Tesla Model 3 being vindicated in a teardown, two new hypermiling records set with Tesla vehicles, more info on the Model 3 Performance, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Model 3 teardown shows over 30% profitability as Munro research firm ‘eats crow’
- Tesla Model 3 unmanned on Autopilot travels 1,000 km on a single charge in new hypermiling record
- Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor and Performance versions get official EPA ratings
- Tesla Model 3 Performance 0-60 time could improve to under 3.3 seconds with upgraded tires, says Elon Musk
- Tesla (TSLA) stock down as top analyst sees Model 3 cancellations increasing, Tesla denies
- Tesla had over 7,000 new orders (5,000 Model 3’s and 2,000 S/X) last week, says Elon Musk
- Tesla is stocking ‘thousands’ of Model 3’s in parking lots, shorts are freaking out about it
- Hyundai starts production of Kona Electric CUV, ships out first ~1,000 units
- Nissan LEAF NISMO sport version is officially launching and going on sale this month
- VW plans to produce its all-electric microbus and crossover in the US
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
98 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .