Manage episode 221827322 series 1795869
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Pickup truck becoming a growing priority in Tesla's product roadmap, Model 3 cold weather issues again, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla is preparing some new cold weather features as winter is coming
- Tesla releases new Model 3 software update to address cold weather issues
- Tesla releases Model 3 software update with new climate controls, anti-theft feature, and more
- Tesla Pickup Truck: Elon Musk hints at accelerated plan for electric pickup
- Tesla plans to double Supercharger network, V3 delayed to ‘early next year’, says Elon Musk
- Elon Musk would like Tesla to work with Mercedes-Benz on an electric Sprinter van
- Tesla bites the bullet and slashes prices in China due to Trump’s trade war
- Honda launches new all-electric Everus VE-1 for ~$25,000 in China
- China starts solid-state battery production, pushing energy density higher
- Hyundai ramps up production of Kona Electric
- Oil companies officially ask Republicans to kill effort to extend electric vehicle tax credit
- Carbo folding ebike: Good, fast, or cheap, pick all 3
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):