Manage episode 216396955 series 1795869
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the car show debut of the Tesla Roadster, first look at Tesla's software update v9, Model 3 production and delivery update, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio will be available on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. For the Apple Podcasts app, grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Roadster makes car show debut at Grand Basel
- First look inside Tesla Roadster white prototype – glimpse at how big the backseat could be
- Tesla releases new Roadster pictures
- First look at Tesla’s version 9 software update with new UI, features, and more
- Tesla’s upcoming new Autopilot ‘Drive On Nav’ feature will suggest lane changes
- Tesla now aims to release version 9 software update ‘toward end of the month, says Elon Musk
- Tesla’s growing pains are starting to be felt by Model 3 buyers as delivery delays pile up
- Tesla accelerates Model 3 delivery timeline for rear-wheel-drive version
- Tesla Semi receives order of 30 more electric trucks from Walmart
- Elon Musk convinced gearhead Joe Rogan to buy a Tesla Model S P100D
- Ford releases first image of ‘Mustang-inspired fully-electric performance utility’ vehicle
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQC electric SUV, says it’s going ‘all-in’ on electric
- Audi starts e-tron quattro all-electric SUV production today
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
98 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .