Manage episode 239967301 series 1795869
This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the Tesla Semi electric truck's range, feedback from Tesla owners with high mileage Model 3 cars, the new Chevy Bolt EUV, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Semi electric truck exceeds range expectation almost fully loaded, says test driver
- Daimler starts first Freightliner eCascadia all-electric semi truck deliveries
- Tesla updates Model Y prices, increases price of Model 3 Performance
- Tesla Model 3 owners with over 100,000 km are still impressed, love low maintenance and gas savings
- Tesla launches Model 3 in South Korea for as low as ~$26,000 with incentives
- Elon Musk kills plan for Tesla Model 3 air suspension for now
- Elon Musk to address Tesla shutting down its service loaner program
- Elon Musk finally confirms Tesla cars are getting Spotify, but when?
- Tesla loses major $5 million Model 3 order from rental company over service and quality issues
- Jaguar goes after Tesla with $3,000 incentive for owners to buy I-Pace
- GM unveils Chevrolet Menlo EV electric car – a Bolt EV utility vehicle
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):