Manage episode 215297860 series 2390494
Aurora met today’s special guest, Kate Arms, at the SENG conference recently and was so inspired by her talk entitled "Thriving with Intensity: Mining The Magic From Your Overexcitabilities” that she knew Kate would be the perfect fit for the podcast. Kate’s professional background includes working in a myriad of careers including being a lawyer, administrator, artist, writer, and coach. Kate describes her Signal Fire Coaching Program as a vehicle for her to do her life’s work: helping people thrive as the fullest version of themselves and creating effective systems that support the people working within them.
More in this episode:
- Kate’s shares details about her personal intensity.
- Factors that affected Kate’s intensity while growing up
- Kate describes ways her intensity could feel out of control in the past.
- Channeling ways of questioning others
- Using leadership thinking to question self
- How theater can help intense individuals.
- No one person will have all the answers for you.
- Kate’s personal practices
- The personal passion that fuels Kate's intensity
- The magic question
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
How to donate to help keep the podcast going via Patreon
website: Thrive With Intensity
website: Parents of Twice Exceptional Kids
website: Signal Fire Coaching
Signal Fire Coaching on Facebook
Signal Fire Coaching on Twitter
Undoing Depression, by Richard O’Connor
Making It All Work, David Allen
129 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 36 mins duration .