Manage episode 181343058 series 1285203
Do you feel like life is pulling you in too many directions? Are your passions less laser-focused and more like scattered sunlight? Are you ready to make a difference, but not so sure how to get there? You are probably just like so many beautiful, intense women who are ready to make their start. You are probably just like Madi Roosevelt.
Madi is a Single Mom and a founder of not just one, but three startup companies. She is the founder of a Single Mom community, where moms can join together and combine their inner fires together. Madi knows what it is like to have a lot of plates spinning, so now she shares with Aurora this week the secrets to her success. Be inspired to pursue a dream of your own this week as you listen.
In this episode:
- Madi shares how her childhood impacted her own intensity.
- Hear the ways Madi is changing the world through startups and service.
- Turn the dark days brighter with a few easy steps.
- Learn to take time for yourself.
- Listen as Madi shares how the Portland housing crisis inspired her to make a difference.
- Find focus, even when life pulls you in many directions.
- Learn to let go of pride and control.
- Madi shares her tips for organizing a multi-potentiality mind.
Up Close With Madi Facebook
Instagram and Twitter @UpclosewithMadi
Join the League of Excitable Women on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/leagueofexcitablewomen/
Power Zone Toolkit
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 30 mins duration .