Manage episode 217514569 series 2445765
Listen to Kelly’s interview on the Employee Cycle podcast discussing Unlocking Employee Potential, and how this increases employee performance and engagement.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is unlocking employee potential and how to do it.
- How to use data and metrics to get buy-in for this initiative.
- Increase engagement, performance and overall revenue by unlocking untapped potential.
- How to strategically roll out this initiative to test with a small group before employee-wide rollout.
- How and why to make your executive team uncomfortable to make change.
- Why you shouldn’t expect change employees who don’t want to change.
- How to avoid the pitfalls during execution of this initiative.
- How to embrace that your employees will not stay forever, and that you should have the most mutually beneficial relationship during their tenure, regardless of the length.
- How to use data to choose which metrics you’re going to benchmark to measure your impact and ROI.
How to find Kelly Online:
- Kelly Poulson’s Disrupt HR video: Let’s Make People Uncomfortable
- Book: “The Dream Manager” by Matthew Kelly
About the host: Bruce is co-founder and CEO of the HR dashboard Employee Cycle. When Bruce is not helping HR executives better understand the story behind their workforce data, he’s serving as Board Chair of the non-profit youth coding program Coded By Kids, making fun playlists on Spotify, and hunting down the best bread pudding in whichever city he’s in.
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 24 days averaging 38 mins duration .