Manage episode 242567501 series 2445765
Listen to Michele Olton, former SVP and Chief Talent Officer at Publicis, explain how to use parenting skills to coach up employees and managers.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why HR needs to take the time to better explain workplace processes.
- How providing patience for employees making mistakes allow employees to grow.
- The importance of loving all your employees differently.
- How to provide constructive feedback and leadership coaching.
- Why employees need to put better trust in HR.
- How HR can have a relationship with their employees without crossing the line.
How to find Michele online:
About Employee Cycle:
Employee Cycle is changing the way HR leaders use data, beginning with transforming their disconnected employee data into a user-friendly, centralized, and real-time HR dashboard. This helps companies view, track and analyze their workforce data to avoid risks, save costs, and ultimately increase their employee lifetime value.