Manage episode 291461694 series 2427914
- Episode 88 - Conferences with John Wilker
- Episode 84 - Automation Fun with Jared Sorge
- Episode 77 - Swift Package Index with Sven A. Schmidt
- Episode 55 - WWDC 2020 and Xcode 12 with Vadim Shpakovski - Part 2
- Episode 33 - 2020 Developer Wish List with Alex Bush
- WWDC 2021 Announced
- Apple Security Framework
- Serious Cryptography
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 25% off registration.
What Should Devs Know About Cryptography
- What is CryptoSwift
- What is relationship between Randomness and Encryption
- What's the difference between Base64 Encoding and Encryption
- What is a cypher?
- What is the difference between symmetric and asymmetric?
- What is key derivation for?
- What is an initialization vector (aka IV)?
GitHub - @brightdigit