This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: EM:RAP for Stephen Sutton, B.Med
When? This feed was archived on February 08, 2018 16:40 (). Last successful fetch was on February 02, 2018 02:52 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 188640977 series 1566230
This month’s EMA episode includes Reflections of a Skeptic: The History of EMA, That Was Then This is Now: Magnesium in ACS, Time To Talk A Little Nerdy: TIAs, Rick's Rants: Fluoroquinolone Black Box Warning, Jerry’s Deep Dive, The Ultra Summary, and 30 abstracts.
- Abstract 1 - Parent-Reported Penicillin Allergy Symptoms in the PD
- Abstract 2 - The ICTUS Trial
- Abstract 3 - Comparing Newer P2Y12 Inhibitors To Clopidogrel
- Abstract 4 - WVS Guidelines For Transfer Of Patients With Ruptured AAA
- Abstract 5 - Extracorporeral CPR For Refractory Cardiac Arrest
- Abstract 6 - Fibrinogen Level On Admission As a Predictor Of Massive Transfusion
- Abstract 7 - Traumatic Brain Injury Prediction Rules With CDS
- Abstract 8 - Contributors To Disparities In Thrombolysis For Stroke
- Abstract 9 - Safety & Efficacy / Thrombectomy In Acute Ischemic Stroke REVASCAT
- Abstract 10 - Combined Thrombolysis And Thrombectomy / Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Abstract 11 - Quality Of Acute Care And Long-Term QOL And Survival
- Abstract 12 - Where Do Freestanding ED's Choose To Locate?
- Abstract 13 - Association Between Opening Of Retail Clinics And Low-Acuity ED
- Abstract 14 - Characterizing The Source Of Text In EHR Progress Notes
- Abstract 15 - Timed Up And Go Predicts Functional Decline In Older Patients
- Abstract 16 - Should Docs Provide Futile Rx If Patients Or Proxies Will Pay?
- Abstract 17 - Physician Burnout And Identification With Medicine As A Calling
- Abstract 18 - How Nurse Gender Influences Patient Priority Assignments In ED’s
- Abstract 19 - Hospital Characteristics Predictive Of Time To Evaluation
- Abstract 20 - Antimicrobial Resistance In UTIs At A Large Urban ED
- Abstract 21 - Comparison Of IN Ketamine vs IV Morphine In Reducing Pain
- Abstract 22 - Downstream Imaging After ED Ultrasound Interpreted By Radiologists
- Abstract 23 - Retrospective Study Of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever In Children
- Abstract 24 - Musculoskeletal Low Back Pain In School-Aged Children
- Abstract 25 - Persistent Pain After MVA – Opioids vs NSAIDs Prescribed In The ED
- Abstract 26 - Trends In Opioid Use In Encounters Involving Phys. Trainees In EDs
- Abstract 27 - Pharmacy-Delivered Opioid Intervention In The ED
- Abstract 28 - Dexmedetomidine For The Rx Of Refractory Heroin Withdrawal
- Abstract 29 - Influence Of Lidocaine Temperature On Pain During Sub-Q Injection
- Abstract 30 - Missed Injuries And Readmissions In Pediatric Trauma Patients
- Reflections of a Skeptic: The History of EMA
- That Was Then This is Now: Magnesium in ACS
- Time To Talk A Little Nerdy: TIAs
- Rick's Rants: Fluoroquinolone Black Box Warning
- Jerry’s Deep Dive: October 2017
- The Ultra Summary
Jan Shoenberger, MD FAAEM • Jerry Hoffman, MD • Jessica Mason, MD • Ken Milne, MD • Mel Herbert, MD MBBS FAAEM • Ramin Tabatabai, MD • Rick Bukata, MD • Stuart Swadron, MD FAAEM
2851 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 54 mins duration .