Manage episode 220486915 series 92743
In this episode I have a conversation with Catharine DeLong about her work as a music thanatologist. We also discuss the Integrative Thanatology Certificate Program being offered by the Art of Dying Institute of the New York Open Center. If you are interested in the training which begins on January 4, 2019, register before Dec. 1st to get the discounted early-bird rate.
Learn more and sign up here:
THANK YOU to my latest supporter on Patreon.com/eolu: Licha Kelley-King! I appreciate all of you who have been making monthly donations to keep this show on the air. If you want to join the team and receive special bonuses click here to learn more: Patreon.com/eolu.
Today Catharine DeLong joins me to talk about her field of Music Thanatology and the Integrative Thanatology Certificate Program. We discuss:
- What is “music thanatology”
- The benefits of music thanatology for dying patients and their loved ones
- How to use music in end-of-life situations when a music thanatologist is not available
- The structure of the Integrative Thanatology Certificate Program offered by the Art of Dying Institute at the New York Open Center
- Who the certificate program is for
- Faculty members who will be teaching in 2019
- How to register and get the “early-bird” rate for the program
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of this podcast. If you enjoy this content please share it with others who might be interested and consider leaving a review on iTunes.
Until next time …
198 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .