Manage episode 232341434 series 92743
Learn how this grassroots movement is helping to promote mortality awareness around the world.
My guest Kate Manser is a writer and motivational speaker who created the You Might Die Tomorrow movement in response to her own grief experiences. She will discuss how she overcame her own fear of death and how she has spread You Might Die Tomorrow globally.
This interview includes:
- How You Might Die Tomorrow got its start
- The psychology of mortality awareness
- How having a provocative message is helpful to promote death awareness
- The benefits of Deathbed Meditation
- How to mitigate the fear of death
- How to create urgency around end-of-planning planning
- How acknowledging mortality helps us find happiness
- How to get You Might Die Tomorrow stickers to display
Links mentioned in this episode:
- You Might Die Tomorrow
- Beautiful Dying Expo – Nov. 2-3, 2019 – San Diego CA
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the new EOLU mug (only Patrons can purchase it)!
If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on Patreon.com/eolu, especially my new Patrons, Judith Kubran, Laura Stanger, and Cole Imperi.
207 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .