Manage episode 180396410 series 1451691
Do you ever wonder, “Is this it – is this how my life is going to be?” Asking this question is a good thing because it means you’re hungry for something more.
It can also mean you’re becoming aware you’ve been living life by a set of rules that no longer serve you and it’s time to create new ones. But change can feel hard. Especially if you’ve tried to create change in your life before and failed.
Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo, America’s most popular celebrity psychologist, joins us today to talk about how to tune back into your intuition so you can get your life back on track and drop the “all-or-none” thinking that so often goes along with trying to get healthy.
In this episode, you will…
- Discover how to overcome perfectionism so you can create the life you want
- Hear new insights on how to control your inner critic so you can finally stop that nasty chatter in your head
- Learn the difference between conditional vs. unconditional self-worth and why the ladder is an essential component for weight loss
- Realize the critical thing you need to do in order to truly empower yourself
- Learn one simple trick to boost mindfulness that truly works (it’s so simple, but will you do it?)
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 34 mins duration .