Manage episode 182209005 series 1451691
Chances are you feel busy and like there just isn’t enough time to fit everything into your day. If you’re like most people, the first thing to go is taking care of yourself. I mean sure, you still shower and eat (probably not the healthiest choices), but you probably don’t fit in those other important things like exercise, or having some quiet time to yourself.
One of the most important realizations I’ve had in my life came from reading this sentence in a book (I forget which one!) “If you’ve created this, you can create something different”. I found it empowering because at the time, I didn’t like a few areas of my life and I was feeling stuck, powerless.
But that’s never the reality.
You see life is created by a series of decisions. When those decisions get repeated they become habits. All of us have good habits and bad habits. But what many of us don’t understand, is how to CHANGE a habit we don’t like, or create a new habit.
Join Dave Smith and I as we talk about what it takes to build healthy, sustainable habits so you can live with an abundance of health and good energy!
In this episode, you will…
- Have a strategy to get exercise back in your daily life, even if you hate it.
- Know what exercise actually is (and what it isn’t)
- Understand the difference between urgency vs. importance and how these concepts affect your ability to prioritize your health
- How to deal with your own excuse making behavior
- PLUS some really cool tips to get you going and feeling your healthiest, best self yet
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 34 mins duration .