Manage episode 183499320 series 1451691
Have you noticed it? Or maybe you’re a part of it…
The norm is for high-functioning, high-capacity, successful women to live life exhausted thinking that how they feel is just “normal”. They exist in a chronically depleted state and then they tell themselves “that’s just the way it is”, “it’s normal”, “that’s how it is when you’re a mom and you’re busy…” or whatever other kind of justification they create in their mind.
THIS IS NOT TRUE!
I lived life like that for quite some time until I paid attention to my wake-up call. And I know what it’s like to live life on the other side of this.
Check in with yourself – do you have an inner knowing that something is off for you?
Is it time to uplevel your health and energy levels?
Join Dr. Mariza Snyder and I in this engaging interview where we discuss critical issues that are affecting women all over the world.
In this episode you will…
- Be able to self-identify the bad habits you’ve got that are keeping you “wired + tired”
- Know what Rushing Woman Syndrome is and if you have it
- Understand why having a solid “health foundation” is critical to both your physical and emotional health (and tips for creating one that works in your life)
- Get clarity on the addictive nature of praise and how women are getting their worth from their productivity and how to break free from this trap
- Realize why it is you *know* the things you should be doing to improve your health but don’t do them, and how to change this
- Learn how essential oils can help your health with zero negative impact (unlike most quick fixes now-a-days)
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 34 mins duration .