Manage episode 180396409 series 1451691
Any woman, who has ever tried to lose weight, can agree that weight loss is hard. What’s even harder is keeping the weight off after you’ve lost it and not regain it.
Why? Why do so many millions of women struggle with this?
Join Melissa Kathryn and I, two weight loss coaches who’ve overcome our own struggles, as we dive deep into the world of what it takes to get truly healthy – emotionally, physically, spiritually.
We talk about how to calm the crazy around food and body image as well as share the strategies we used in our own lives to finally feel good in our own skin.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn why the no-diet, diet is the best diet of all
- Finally understand how to end the destructive cycle of self-sabotage when you’re not even aware you’re in engaging in it
- Hear the truth about cheat days and intermittent fasting and their impact on your weight loss success
- Realize how you can you be successful with weight loss even if you’ve tried and failed so many times before
- Figure out how to you find yourself again, even if you’ve become completely disconnected from yourself
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 34 mins duration .