Manage episode 184896228 series 1451691
Your energy is the most important resource you have. It influences how you think and feel as well as what you do and experience. When your energy is low there can be dramatic negative effects in your life from weight gain, to getting sick frequently, to sleeping poorly, and relationships suffering.
Let’s face it – living a good life requires energy. Energy to handle the pressures and stress of parenting, working, volunteering, doing things, exercising, shopping – you name it, it requires energy. But many people are putting their energy at risk and don’t even know it (this is totally true for me).
Join me and Dr. Anne Marie Fine as we talk about 5 critical things that are affecting everyone’s health and energy level AND what to do about it. So often attention is given to simply trying to eat better and exercise more but what if there were other things you could do to boost your energy and improve your health?
In this episode you will…
- Learn the top 5 things you can change in your environment to improve your health (with awesome recommendations)
- Hear about an amazing (free) app that has changed my life and my buying habits for the better – it can do the same for you
- Understand the mind body connection and how western medicine is getting it wrong, and how you can get it right
- Get clear on what “detoxing” really means
- Understand how losing weight and decreasing toxins in your body are interconnected
- Learn how HIIT training can improve your energy at the cellular level
*** Please note that we did our best to adjust the audio quality of this interview. Unfortunately, I still sound a little echo-y but this interview was so amazing, and so jam packed full of good info I had to release it. Thanks for understanding. Enjoy! ***
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 34 mins duration .