Manage episode 181020667 series 1451691
Feel like you’re going through a mid-life crisis? Is life just hitting hard lately? If you’re in your 40’s or 50’s chances are you’ve been through a few life storms (or maybe you’re smack dab in the middle of one right now) and you may have found that your self care has become non-existent.
Maybe you’re carrying extra weight, feel tired all the time, have no energy and constantly feel stressed. I’m sure you don’t want to live like that but don’t know how to get out of the health rut you find yourself in. Hormone changes are making you a crazy woman and the idea of exercise makes you want to go drink a glass of wine...make that another glass of wine!
Join Deb Atkinson and I as we bust through some of the most pervasive health myths out there regarding hormones, exercise, weight loss and menopause for women in their 40’s, 50’s and beyond.
In this episode, you will…
- Discover how cortisol + insulin are wreaking havoc on your body and how you can change that!
- Be amazed at how easy it really is to get more fit, create more energy and feel better now than you did when you were 30
- Learn the biggest lie women tell themselves and how it keeps them stuck in the yo-yo dieting cycle
- Amazing hormones that could be totally influencing your fat and where it gets deposited on your body.
- Finally understand how to close the gap between the things you do and the things you *know* you should be doing to feel healthier
This is one conversation you don’t want to miss!
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 34 mins duration .