Manage episode 216219239 series 2334484
Sue is a dog behaviorist with a story to tell! When she first took Charlie home, he was shy and playful. Out of nowhere he became fearful of almost everything. Conversely, he also chased animals of all sizes!! He was like Jekyll and Hyde! He was the star of his training classes, but in the outside world? He was a completely different story.
In This Episode
- Charlie’s unexpected fearful side
- Trying everything and getting nowhere
- Charlie finds a farm and sheep - and life falls apart
- The recommitment to Charlie
- What do I want, what does Charlie want?
- The factors that resulted in a happy, well behaved Charlie
“Charlie was going to be part of our family and do everything with us”
“He was a working dog, and he needed a job”
“Yes, you’re stressed, How can I help you now?”
“We had to start having fun again”
“I didn’t train him to stop chasing animals, he stopped because we have a partnership”
“I am your loving partner, how can we work through this together?”
“Just because we can, doesn’t mean we should”
Register for Kathy’s free Brilliant Partners Workshop!
Dog Behaviour Breakthrough: A Relationship Revolution
64 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 25 mins duration .