Manage episode 238123574 series 2334484
If you consider yourself to be a savvy, dog-centric individual, then this episode will definitely resonate with you! It can be extremely disheartening and frustrating when we’re constantly finding ourselves in situations that are making us and our dogs upset! So what do we do about it? What is this big life changing secret that will make our lives and the lives of our dogs so amazing? In this episode of Enlightened By Dogs, Kathy shares her first of many skills that will help change the relationship you have with your dog, and with life itself! This one has everything to do with how you think. How you think about you, how you think about your dog, and how you think about the situations you keep finding yourself in!
- How your thinking can hold you and your partnership with your dog back from being as enjoyable as it could be.
- Clearing out your mental clutter is a big part of perfecting the skill!
- The chain reaction of thoughts and emotional response.
- When is it appropriate to change your emotional state and how do you do it?
- Building and protecting your self image!
“We need to learn to be loving leaders and role models for our dogs”
“We won’t be able to do the things if we’re not thinking about it correctly”
“We can’t untangle ourselves from the mental clutter until we get to critical mass”
“Becoming conscious and aware of what you are creating with your thoughts is the first step”
“We are way more powerful than we know”
“We keep getting better and better”
Want More of Kathy?
67 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 25 mins duration .