Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
36: Creating Success, Happiness & Fulfilment From The Inside Out with James Farrelly
Manage episode 150039986 series 169966
James Farrelly and I have a lot in common.
We both built up personal training businesses that ended up making us miserable.
And we’ve both fallen in love with the concept of genuine ‘coaching’, as opposed to simply training or mentoring someone.
But it’s James’ story of struggle while in his PT business, how he overcame this and what he has now grown into that really attracted me to the idea of having him on the podcast.
He joined the Facebook group a while back and his story instantly hit a chord with me.
Then after seeing his posts, videos and what he was just generally all about I knew I had to ask him to come on as a guest to share his story and wisdom.
So this is an awesome interview that I genuinely enjoyed and I hope you get some real benefit from listening.In The Episode, We Talk About…
- James’ story of going from financially successful (yet miserable) personal trainer to a happy, fulfilled coach.
- Dealing with debt and money issues as an entrepreneur.
- How to become a successful AND happy entrepreneur.
- Why it’s important to listen to that ‘little voice’ inside you, and how to embrace it.
- Learning to live (and be happy) when money is tight.
- Why it’s important to focus on YOU before marketing, sales or any of that BS.
- James’ path to a ’Six Figure Coach’ (who is also frigin loving what they do!).
- And much more!
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 44 mins duration .