Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
41: Mastering Your 'Money Mindset' & Living A Life of Abundance with George Wohar
Manage episode 150039981 series 169966
George Wohar is an inspirational dude.
He struggled for years trying to 'get it right' when it came to success and wasted a lot of time and money chasing the answers.
Until, one day, it finally hit him that getting his mind right was a must before anything else!
Since then, George has been dedicated to mastering his own mind and sharing what he learns with others to become known as the 'Millennial Mindset Mentor'.
He's gone from dropping out of college and struggling with life, to speaking on stage with the likes of Tai Lopez and Nick Unsworth. With his dedication to his own mindset allowing him to do this all by the age of 21.
So I thought it would be pretty damn cool to get George on the podcast.
And we had an awesome conversation about all things 'mindset'.In The Episode, We Talk About…
- George's story of going from struggling college drop out to 'Millennial Mindset Mentor' and being invited to speak at Tai Lopez's house.
- The ins and outs of mastering 'money mindset'.
- How to breakthrough your limiting beliefs around money.
- How the result in your life is a result of your beliefs.
- How to move into an 'abundance mindset'.
- Manifesting through taking action.
- Some kickass routines for living in gratitude.
- And much more!
- George's website
- "The Secret" Video
- "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace D. Wattles
- "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne
- "Think & Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill
- "Outwitting the Devil" by Napoleon Hill
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 44 mins duration .