Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
43: How to Use 'Therapeutic Forgiveness' to Improve Your Emotional Health
Manage episode 150039979 series 169966
We've all heard of the idea of forgiveness.
And most of us will have heard the term 'forgive and forget'.
But I'm willing to bet that many of us have never really thought too much about forgiveness, what it means and how we can use it.
I know I certainly haven't until recently.
But it turns out that we can utilise the idea of real forgiveness to dramatically improve our emotional health and deal with some of the twisted emotional feelings that get tied up inside of us.
So that's what I want to talk about in this episode of the podcast.I talk about...
- How we usually use forgiveness to our own and others' detriment.
- Why it's important to forget as well as forgive.
- Why it's also important to go as far as forgetting our forgiveness as well.
- How to stop 'owning' your grudges.
- Stopping our condemnation of people to nip the need for forgiveness in the bud.
- Why it's important to also forgive ourselves.
- How to stop having emotional reactions to our mistakes of the past.
You can listen via the player at the top of the page.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 30 days .