Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
50: The Science of Transformation with Alexis Panayiotou
Manage episode 158159609 series 169966
T'was an awesome conversation I had this week with Alexis Panayiotou.
I first met him last year when we were both on a retreat in Thailand.
And I've been thinking about having him on the podcast since I started it.
Alexis is a coach who helps people to transform in the truest sense of the word.
But he's always had very successful careers in the past in the army and in personal training.
And these past experiences have massively helped him in the art and science of facilitating transformation for others.
So this encompasses a lot of what we talked about in our conversation.In The Episode, We Talk About...
- How Alexis' experience in the British Army helped shape him as a person.
- The real meaning of the word 'transformation'.
- How to permanently transform into the healthiest, most successful and very best version of yourself.
- What stops a lot of us from being able to transform and form new habits.
- Why our brain sometimes stops us from taking the positive actions we know we want to take.
- The science of forming new habits.
- And much more...
- Alexis' website
- Alexis' Facebook
- EEBs Ep #003: Dax Moy on Going From Attempted Murder Charges to Coaching Royalty & Hollywood Stars
This was an epic episode and I loved every minute of it!
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .