Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
55: Breaking Down Your Walls & Dealing With Judgement
Manage episode 158975389 series 169966
Something I used to do a lot of was putting up walls.
Walls that blocked the real me off from the people around me.
I built up walls of 'fake' personalities based on what I thought people wanted me to be or who I 'should' be.
But it just led to inner turmoil.
So this is what I wanted to talk about on this podcast.I talk about...
- Breaking down the fake walls we build around us.
- Why it's important to achieve inner peace.
- How being authentic helps you connect with people on a deeper level.
- Questions to ask to start breaking down your walls.
- How to deal with judgement from others against the 'real you'.
Take a listen via the player at the top of the page.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 30 days .