Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
61: Learning to Master Fear & Self-Doubt with Kate Pallot
Manage episode 159927426 series 169966
Ah what a wonderful conversation this was with Kate Pallot.
We have been connected online for a few months now and it was a pleasure to invite her onto the podcast for a chat.
After suffering the tragic loss of her step-son several years ago, Kate understandably suffered with all kinds of mental and emotional pain.
Then she made the decision to make some changes, learn what was actually going on inside her head and embark on a journey to investigate this whole 'mindset thing'.
And now she's sharing what she's learned in an epic way and has even recently released her first course around dealing with fear, anxiety and self-doubt.
So that is exactly what we talk about on the show.In The Episode, We Talk About...
- Kate's story of overcoming crippling anxiety from personal tragedy.
- How Kate overcame huge resistance to public speaking in order to tell her story on stage.
- How '20 seconds of courage' can help you break through fears.
- Where fear comes from and how it manifests itself.
- Implementing meditation for racing minds.
- How you can start 'delaying procrastination'.
- Why it's important that you break the 'guilt cycle' for mental and emotional wellbeing.
A fantastic episode that I hope you enjoy listening to as much as I did making it!
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 44 mins duration .