Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
72: The Key Habits of Successful & Happy People with Rob Dial
Manage episode 163978167 series 169966
This was a great conversation I had with the wonderful Rob Dial.
Rob is someone who found huge levels of financial success at a young age, growing several multi-million dollar businesses in his 20s.
But he's also been hugely dedicated to his own personal growth from a young age, something he also helps many others with now through his MWF Motivation podcast.
So I really wanted to get into Rob's head and find out what makes him tick.
I wanted to know the mindset, the behaviours and the sheer way of being that enabled Rob to find that combination of financial success and happiness at such a young age.
And that's what we talked about in today's podcast.In The Episode, We Talk About...
- How Rob dropped out of college and start helping to grow multi-million dollar businesses.
- How to extract passion and purpose from a seemingly 'bland' job or industry.
- Why getting a coach at the age of 19 was the best thing Rob ever did.
- The power of journaling, and how to get into it if you're struggling to make it a habit.
- Rob's key habits of successful people.
- How to set goals like a pro and make sure you achieve them.
- The power of seeing your life as a way to pursue personal growth.
- What Rob learned about life from having dinner with a billionaire.
- How being competitive with yourself is a key to success and happiness.
This was a wonderful conversation, and one I hope you love listening to.
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .