Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses | Mindset | Brain Performance | Personal Development | Health | Personal Growth
74: Building Unstoppable Momentum to Make A Huge Impact with Kelly Roach
Manage episode 165782503 series 169966
It was a real pleasure to talk to Kelly Roach on the podcast this week.
She's achieved a lot in her life and it's amazing to hear about what she believes are the principles to her success and happiness.
Whether it be her time as an NFL cheerleader, climbing to the top of the corporate ladder, starting a business or writing a book... Kelly believes there are several key principles that helped her.
And we talk about them in today's wonderful episode.In The Episode, We Talk About...
- Kelly's story of going from NFL cheerleader, to corporate success, to successful business owner.
- How to really discover what you want in life.
- The keys to getting a business going on the side to a full time job.
- Why it's vital to not place blame outside of you.
- Why a subtle shift in how you see yourself can be vital to your success and happiness.
- How to stop taking failure as a personal attack.
- Why getting your 'inside aligned with your outside' is key for happiness.
- How to 'engineer your celebrity' online.
- Kelly's website
- Kelly's book
- Kelly's free "Engineer Your Celebrity" video
- Unstoppable Success Podcast
You can give the episode a listen via the player above.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 44 mins duration .