Manage episode 214419049 series 1590820
Timothy Sykes is a day trader by day & co-founder of Profit.ly by night. After an elbow injury eliminated his aspirations as a pro tennis player, Tim set his sights on the stock market. In high school, he used the $12,415 he’d saved from his bar mitzvah money to invest on the stock market. Before he graduated, he’d turned that $12K into $125K. Today, he’s earned close to $5 million in profits, all from trading.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
- Gusto is making Payroll, Benefits, and HR easier for small businesses. In fact, 9 out of 10 customers say Gusto is easier to use than other payroll solutions. Gusto also saves you time – 72% of customers spend less than 5 minutes to run payroll. Get Three Months FREE by using this link: millionaire-interviews.com/gusto.
Want to Support the Show? Well join our Patreon Group! What's in it for you? Here's just a few of the perks of joining: (1) Instantly Schedule a Call with Austin - where he'll help you with your current or future business... (2) Discounted Pricing for Our Business Masterminds - where you can connect with other listeners... (3) Get Listed in Our Business Directory - for valuable SEO Juice... & so much more... Before Prices Increase... Sign-Up Now at millionaire-interviews.com/patreon. 😀😎😍
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, Resources Mentioned, & the Fabulous 4 Questions (special preview below) on this episode visit our website: Timothy Sykes Interview. ***
Feedback? Questions? Comments? My team & I would love to hear from you! Hollar at us via: Twitter (@acpeek // @millionairepod), Instagram (@millionaire_interviews), LinkedIn (@austincpeek), Facebook (@acpeek // @millionaireinterviews), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😀😎😍
Fabulous 4 Questions (answered by Tim Sykes)
- 📖 📚 Favorite Book(s)? Reminiscences of a stock operator by Edwin Lefèvre & Roger Lowenstein, Losing my virginity and bold by Richard Branson.
- 🙌😎 Favorite Amazon.com purchase? Tendskin for razor burn
- 🌱💸 Favorite Tool that's GROWN your Business? Zendesk as i get 1,000+ messages/day asking me financial questions, this allows me to organize them.
- 💭💡 BIGGEST Challenge keeping your Business from GROWING? Too busy, not enough time for everyone, need to clone myself, cloning banned by the UN though :(
More Tools & Information on this interview and others can be found on our website: Millionaire Interviews Podcast.
130 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 59 mins duration .