Manage episode 199276565 series 1306095
David Perdew is a consultant and a coach. He's used all the skills he acquired as a journalist, consultant, and entrepreneur to build one of the most successful and fastest growing business training workshops available today - the Novice to Advanced Marketing System (NAMS).
Listen in as he talks about:
- Why and how he gave up his career as a high-earning independent consultant to jump into online business training
- The importance of building and maintaining strong, lasting business relationships
- How he carried his Dad’s ’80/20? life philosophy over into his business
- The key strategy to get you to the next level of your business success – it includes staying true to your vision, your core values, and your principles
- The importance of following your gut and how it can keep you on the right path
- How to create freedom and flexibility in your business
- The secret to taking massive action for your big vision
- The importance of persistence in creating business success
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 30 mins duration .