Manage episode 199276563 series 1306095
Michele Pariza Wacek is the best-selling author of “Love-based Copywriting” Books that teach people how to write copy that attracts and inspires. She started her career as a freelance copywriter, and later transitioned to becoming the owner of Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC.
Plug in your headphones and listen in as Michele talks about:
- How to make sure your fears don’t stop you moving forward
- How to deal with your negative emotions so you can become more resilient
- The importance of positive and negative feedback to grow your business
- Why failing in business is essential to grow your profits
- Her Top Tips on how to write copy, including defining your ideal client, writing in a friendly tone, and dealing with setbacks
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 31 mins duration .