Manage episode 203554956 series 1306095
Bob Burg is an international bestselling author and a Keynote and Corporate Speaker. He speaks for corporations and associations internationally, including fortune 500 companies, franchises, and numerous direct sales organizations. His book “The Go-Giver” (co-authored with John David Mann) has sold over half a million copies which got translated into 21 different languages. Bob believes money is an echo of value - it is the thunder to lighten the values of business and the amount of money you make is directly proportional to how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
Listen in as Bob talks about:
- How to understand your value to get more clients
- Why it’s essential to believe in yourself
- Importance of skill set for providing an exceptional value to others
- How to remove your “self-doubts”
- How to add value in every Strategy Call
- How to build successful business relationships
- The secret to getting great referrals
- Why a predictable system is crucial to sell your services
- The importance of removing your fears to create a powerful mindset to sell more
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 30 mins duration .