Manage episode 207481498 series 1306095
Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and an eCommerce, Amazon, Customer Service, and Online Remote Hiring Expert. He is the founder and CEO of FreeeUp, a marketplace connecting business owners to freelancers in the digital marketing world. He has spent the last 8+ years developing unique systems for hiring remote workers and is now helping thousands of businesses find the perfect team members to grow their profits.
Listen in as he talks about:
- How to build strong relationships to have a more successful business
- How to become comfortable coming out of your comfort zone
- How to get more leads in business
- Why thinking courageously is crucial to success
- How to take care of your clients so they stay with you
- How to deal with your setbacks and come out stronger
- The essential Questions you must ask to solve your problems
- How to find a solution to your problem and commit to it
- His mindset of playing big and taking full advantage of all opportunities
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 29 mins duration .