Manage episode 207599394 series 1306095
Tom Poland is a Marketing Mentor who started his first business at the age of 24 and has gone on to start and sell four others. In that time, he’s managed teams of over 100 people and achieved an annual revenue of more than 20 million. These days, Tom’s thing is “LeadsOlogy: The Science of Being in Demand” – a system to generate a consistent flow of high-quality, inbound, inquiries to make it easier for entrepreneurs to grow their business faster.
Listen in as Tom talks about:
- Why being passionate is essential to your success
- The secret of his success: “You don’t have to be very smart at any one thing – you only have to be smart enough to know how dumb you are.”
- Why changing your perception is critical to your growth
- The key to a healthy and happy life
- How to grow your mindset to get bigger results… faster
- How to deal with the setbacks in life and business
- Why clearing your emotions and creating positive affirmations are vital for your well-being
- His Top Tip on how to generate high-quality leads
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!