Manage episode 207823917 series 1306095
Steve Olsher has been an entrepreneur for over 25 years and is the chairman and co-founder of Liquor.com. He is also the NY Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT?, a keynote speaker, and a host at Reinvention Radio. Steve has been helping entrepreneurs gain MASSIVE visibility at no cost by leveraging the power of new media.
Listen in as he talks about:
- Why taking a higher degree of risk can bring you a huge return
- 2 Key Questions to ask yourself when assessing a higher risk opportunity
- Why perseverance is a key factor in running a successful business
- Why entrepreneurial spirit is essential to your business growth
- His 7 life-altering principles for making powerful decisions
- How a YES or NO can impact whether you achieve your ultimate goals
- His Top Tip on how to use your mindset to leverage your business
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 31 mins duration .