Manage episode 216569845 series 1306095
Tom Matzen is an international best-selling author and seminar presenter. He has been interviewed by Success Mag, Inc. Mag, Entrepreneur, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and 100’s of radio & TV Stations across North America. Tom leads an emerging global enterprise with a mission to transform the world by empowering entrepreneurs to embrace the new norm in business – that of doing good and making money at the same time.
Listen in as he talks about:
- Why embracing failure is essential to your success… and how to pick yourself up and move on
- Why testing and measuring your goals is crucial to your business growth
- How business is all about managing chaos and frustration… and how you can do this
- Why an active meditation process can help you to ground yourself for greatness
- Why inner wisdom is required to turn your business around
- Outsourcing is one of the best secret weapons for entrepreneurs to generate quality leads
- Why the most valuable asset is time… not money
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!