Episode 21: Peter Thomson Reveals How To Create Relationships With Clients So They Treat You Like An Expert
Manage episode 188770704 series 1306095
Peter Thomson is regarded as the UK’s most prolific information product creator. Starting his business in 1972, he built 3 very successful companies – selling the last one for £4.2M, to retire at the age of 42. Peter specializes in helping coaches, consultants, speakers, trainers, and business owners create and market their own information products. With over 100 audio and 100 video programs written and recorded, he is the Nightingale Conant’s leading UK author.
Listen in as Peter talks about:
- Why he made a pivotal decision aged 7 that had a huge impact on his life
- The value of flexibility and how it allowed him to dramatically grow his businesses
- His simple daily journaling routine that has made him super productive
- Easy-to-implement Tips for building a bedrock of success
- His powerful advice for business owners, who feel out of control
- The Golden Rule that must be practiced for business success
- How to create relationships with clients so they treat you like an Expert
- A new way to look at your competitors – you’ll love this!
- His technique to calm down an overwhelmed mind to gain clarity
- His No. 1 Mindset Tip for business owners struggling to reach their goals
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 30 mins duration .