Manage episode 181808465 series 1207151
Living in Ecuador with teens. Home exchanges. Pet sitting. Year-long wold travel. These are just a few things covered on this week's episode of Epic Education Radio.
Like what you’re hearing?
Then please subscribe, rate & review Epic Education Radio.
We would be extremely grateful!
iTunes is a search engine as well, and so when you rate and review us, you help others find us. Thank you!
World Travel & Living in Ecuador with Teens
What's it like to live in Ecuador with teens? Katrisha Stuler knows a little about it. In this Epic Education Radio interview, I talk to her about moving to Ecuador, and why they chose Ecuador for their family. We also talk about their year-long round-the-world trip and their experiences with pet sitting and home exchange.
Listen in! And please share!
IN THIS EPISODE
- 02:17 Intro and origins
- 03:48 Why move to Ecuador?
- 05:25 Healthcare in Ecuador with teens
- 07:48 Life in Ecuador
- 11:56 Their year-long trip
- 14:40 Coming “back home” to Ecuador with teens
- 16:32 Budgeting and funding traveling
- 19:48 Travel habits
- 25:19 Highlights & surprises
- 31:44 Education in Ecuador and on the road
- 36:18 What next?
- 41:05 Travel Gear
- 51:33 Resources
- Names: Katrisha Stuler, her husband, and their 16-year-old twin boys
- Hold passports from: USA
- Type of travel: RV travel, RTW Travel, Travel with Teens, Slow Travel, Home exchange, Pet sitting and Living Abroad in Cuenca, Ecuador
- A few places they've been: Live in Ecuador, travel in Spain, Morocco, Denmark, Malaysia, Scotland, Thailand, England, Mexico, and Portugal
IN THEIR BAGS
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Khan Academy
- Xel-Ha in Tulum, Mexico
- Google Flights
- World Travel Family — My interviews with Alyson from Worldtravelfamily #1 & #2
- Wagoners Abroad — My interviews with Alyson from the Wagoners #1 (#2 is next week!)
FIND THEM ON
Full-on family travel fundamentals. Epic Education Radio is interviews, stories and advice for people who decide to make travel a priority in their family's life...and for those who want to. Tune in each week to hear stories and advice from new traveling families, and hear how they've handled various family travel-related issues like education, socialization, working, budgeting, accommodation, road-parenting, safety, technology and more. We talk gear, websites, apps and other resources for traveling & nomadic families, and answer questions from those who would like to do something similar.
157 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 46 mins duration .