Manage episode 289351388 series 1652309
1inch Exchange is a DEX aggregator routing cryptocurrency purchases through different DEXs to reduce slippage and get a better conversion rate for the user compared with just using a single DEX. The platform launched its governance token, 1INCH, in December 2020.
We were joined by Co-founder of 1inch Sergej Kunz to chat about how 1inch works, how the 1INCH token provides liquidity to their liquidity platform, its integration with platforms such as Uniswap, and the roadmap from here.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Sergej's background and how he got into blockchain
- How slippage is used in the 1inch protocol
- The liquidity protocol used
- The integration between Uniswap and 1inch network and the new restrictions with Uniswap v3
- Their AMM protocol, Mooniswap
- The aggregation that 1inch has focused on and its defensibility
- The function of the 1inch token and where it is headed in terms of governance
- How 1inch plan to implement DAO
- How 1inch deal with the regulatory impacts of DEXes
- 1inch's stance on Ethereum gas costs
This episode is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain & Friederike Ernst. Show notes and listening options: epicenter.tv/386