Manage episode 216547962 series 2437761
Rob Ryan is an internet entrepreneur who has been fine tuning his expertise in the area of internet marketing for over 18 years.
Rob has generated over $1m and over 40,000 new customers using the online voucher site, Groupon, and he’s put together the simple steps which he followed to achieve that success into a cheat sheet which you can download and implement for yourself by clicking the links below.
If you are involved in Ecommerce, whether you want to sell more products, or bring customers into your service based business [restaurateurs, hairdressers etc], Rob’s proven techniques will show you how to get an extra twenty to one hundred times more on every customer AFTER you have acquired them via Groupon. And that money, is all YOURS to keep [you don’t have to revenue share that with anybody].
If you’ve been throwing money away trying to perfect the art of Facebook or Google advertising to generate more leads for your business, I think you’re going to find this conversation especially interesting!
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How Rob found his feet as an entrepreneur at the very early days of the internet, and some of the early ideas he started working on
- How the internet has accelerated in the last 5 years and why that is good for you as a business owner
- Why modelling other successful people is the key to your entrepreneurial growth
- Rob’s best tips for finding a mentor to help you in your own journey
- How to consider what resources you have [time, money] and the impact of stress and your connections when deciding on the type of business you wish to launch
- Why Rob loves Amazon and believes it can work hand in hand with Groupon as a highly successful sales and lead generation machine for your business
- Why you need to understand your AOV (average order value) and how to increase it
- Why you can use Groupon to do your product research FIRST, and then upload your offer to begin generating a tonne of leads
‘Groupon are huge and they are very good at what they do. They’ll be around for a long time and so will Amazon, and you can do both’
‘It sometimes feels isolated and lonely [entrepreneurship], it’s not, it’s an exclusive club...but it comes with its drawbacks’
Links & Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Escape The Rat Race...within 12 months:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you would like to share?
And if you can spare two minutes, we’d love for you to leave us a review on iTunes
82 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 30 mins duration .