Manage episode 216547957 series 2437761
_Would you like to learn how to generate a passive income from an internet based business?
Simon has made his fortune in range of different internet business models including information products, membership sites, online retail, online training and online transaction services.
Simon has also become an established public speaker on Internet Marketing and has spoken around the world to audiences of up to 7,000 including at London’s O2 arena and alongside such greats as Tony Robbins, Bob Proctor, Brian Tracy and ex President of the United States, Bill Clinton.
_ _In this interview, Simon and I discuss how much simpler it is to now utilise the power of the internet to begin generating your first online revenue, and you’ll also hear Simon’s proven Four Step Process for validating your own online business opportunity.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How Simon spent 14 years working for BT stuck very much in ‘the rat race’, and decided in his thirties that he didn’t want to do this any longer
- Why Simon believes that Affiliate Marketing is still one of the fastest ways for anybody new to online business to start generating their first online income
- Why Simon calls himself ‘the accidental public speaker’, and the conversation that led to his first presentation on stage
- How self-discipline is one of the traits that will help you to achieve your greatest potential
- Why Simon’s ‘give it a go’ attitude has helped him to launch multiple million pound businesses in fields at which he previously had no previous experience
- All the stuff that you want [money, success] is outside of your comfort zone, and that most people don’t make the jump
- Why Facebook is Simon’s number one traffic source online right now….but for how long?
- What happened when Simon accepted an invite to go snorkelling whilst on vacation at Richard Branson’s Necker Island
‘People often say to me ‘what was it like making the first million [pounds], and I tell them, it was a much bigger ‘wow’ making my first twenty quid [online]’ -Simon Coulson
‘The trick has always been to find those niches and the new emerging markets. Don’t follow the crowd, try to be the early adopter in the next thing that’s going to be popular’-Simon Coulson
‘Diversify so that you’re not going to get caught out. Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket in one technology or one strategy’ -Simon Coulson
Links & Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Escape The Rat Race...within 12 months:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you would like to share?
And if you can spare two minutes, we’d love for you to leave us a review on iTunes