Manage episode 216547937 series 2437761
Would you like to learn how to create a dangerously effective sales funnel to drive more traffic to your online business?
My name is Christian Rodwell and today I’m talking with online Entrepreneur, content marketing supremo and Queen of all things ‘Screw’, Jill Stanton
So, today I’m hoping that we’ll be able to extract a few tips, tricks and secrets that can help YOU when it comes to Building Your Personal Brand, and getting the great results that you deserve in your business.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How Jill and her husband Josh got started in the world of internet business through affiliate sites back in 2012
- The first questions to ask when thinking about starting an online business; ‘what do you like?’ and ‘what are you good at?’
- Why you have to be prepared to put in the hard work in the early years of your business and why the 3 year mark can often be that tipping point where it all begins to pay off
- Jill’s top tips to help you to begin generating more traffic to your online business
- The importance of talking to people to find out what they actually need help with so that you can create the right products that people want to buy from you
- Some of the challenges with the Digital Nomad lifestyle
- How to create dangerously effective sales funnels for your online business
- Why Instagram stories are working really well to help connect with fans and build your brand
‘It doesn’t need to be complicated, you can just start out lean, making smart little changes as you go’
‘Just hang in there if you can, and if you can’t - then you probably weren't meant to be an entrepreneur anyway’
‘Why would you want to stay stuck in something you don’t love, because you’re afraid of a little change?
‘Some of the most successful businesses are built off the back of content, so how can you make that happen in your space?’
‘Just to talk to people, find out what problems you can solve’
Links & Resources mentioned in this episode:
[Screw The Nine To Five Facebook Group](https://www.screwcommunity.com)
Connect with Escape The Rat Race...within 12 months:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you would like to share?
If you enjoy listening to our show every week, please leave us a review on iTunes! (It really helps spread the word ;)