Manage episode 217551936 series 2437761
Your brand is what other people say about you (or your business) when you’re not around.
My name is Christian Rodwell and today I’m talking with Mark Turnbull & Treve Ripley, the Founders of Turnbull Ripley, a Creative Agency based in the heart of Soho London, that has been helping business owners both large and small with getting clarity around their brand and identity for nearly 30 years.
There’s often a lot of misunderstanding about what the word ‘brand’ actually means, with people often thinking immediately about logos and websites, but there’s a whole lot more that goes into building a strong brand.
So today I’m looking forward to learning more about every aspect that early stage Founders and early stage entrepreneurs like yourselves need to consider when thinking about how you want your brand to be perceived in your market.
I’m hoping that I’ll be able to extract a few tips, tricks and secrets from Mark and Treve that can help YOU when it comes to Building Your Personal Brand, and getting the great results that you deserve in your business.
In this episode you’ll learn…
- The 4 Step ‘Brand Distillery’ Process Turnbull Ripley use with their clients to begin the creative process
- Your branding is very often a reflection of your own personality
- Why you must know exactly what your business does, why it does it, and who it does for...before attempting to define your brand
- The importance of knowing the relevant channels where your brand needs to be really effective
- How researching other businesses that are in your sector can help you to identify where you can stand out and be different
‘However original you think your idea is, there’s probably somebody out there doing it already’
‘Given what I’m trying to create, I’m trying to sell, I’m trying to promote - what are the relevant channels where my brand needs to be really effective?’
Connect with Escape The Rat Race...within 12 months:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you would like to share?
Send us a message
If you enjoy listening to our show every week, please leave us a review on iTunes! (It really helps spread the word ;)