Manage episode 229077802 series 2437761
What makes your branding unique?
William spent 20 years in the corporate world building the brands of companies, however the aspect of his job that he enjoyed most was helping his employees to be successful, and as you’ll soon see. William is passionate about helping motivated professionals achieve extraordinary success. He’s an author, speaker and consultant to leaders of the world’s most recognised brands, like – American Express, PepsiCo, and LinkedIn.
Whether you’re currently still working a 9-5, trading your time for money - or you’ve managed to escape and launch your own business, William’s message is sure to resonate with you loud and clear: in order to be the absolute best that you can be each day you need to know what makes you exceptional and what makes you stand out.
In this episode we discuss:
- How his passion with branding and people sparks leading him to his company
- The value of knowing your direction, clarity and brand and how it can save you time and money in starting your visibility
- Understanding your competition in your chosen market and your unique value to your target people
- Cohesiveness in your branding and how asking others would help you in your introspection
- How little differentiation in what you can offer would make people wanting your service over others
- Cognitive bias and how it affects a person’s first impression
- Social proof , crowdsourcing and mistakes in branding
Links & Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Escape The Rat Race [#ETRR]:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you would like to share?
Send us a message
If you enjoy listening to our show every week, please leave us a review on iTunes! (It really helps spread the word ;)