Manage episode 221494987 series 2138945
1. Iranians Fear Medicine Shortages as U.S. Tightens Sanctions
2. U.S. not concerned by Europe's idea for Iran trade as companies moving out
3. Tomato squeeze: U.S. sanctions begin to distort Iran's economy
4. Shame on #FakeNewsweekfor helping @JZarif spread lies. The truth is: the U.S. does not, and never did, sanction food and medicine. They are exempt from sanctions, as are financial transactions related to humanitarian needs.
5. MIKE POMPEO SAYS IRAN MUST LISTEN TO U.S. 'IF THEY WANT THEIR PEOPLE TO EAT'
6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
7. Why I converted to Islam.
8. Ethnically Ambiguous Merch
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers
150 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 68 mins duration .