Manage episode 247738683 series 1341947
Dr. Lara Pence is a licensed clinical psychologist, the Chief Mind Doc at Spartan and is here to help you think well so you can live well. In today's final episode from the 2019 Spartan World Championships, Dr. L and I discuss integrity and how to better align our values with our value system.
Connect w/ Dr. Lara @drlarapence
Connect w/ Chase @chase_chewning
Ever Forward Radio is made possible by our proud partners! Using code "EVERFORWARD" saves you money and keeps supporting the podcast, THANK YOU!
- Save 20% on Comrad whether you're sitting all day in the office, catching a flight, or heading into a killer workout, Comrad Companion socks are the ultimate sock for everyday, athletic wear, and special occasions https://www.comradsocks.com/everforward
- The 2020 EF Coach Mentorship is coming! Apply to join by clicking here or email Chase directly at email@example.com with the subject line "2020 EF Mentorship"
- Join the EF Nation private Facebook group! Connect and engage with other listeners, expand upon this episode and more at https://www.facebook.com/everforwardradio
- Watch our full-length interviews at https://www.youtube.com/chasechewning
- Learn more about starting your own podcast in Chase's free "Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Podcasting" at OperationPodcast.com
For any other questions about how to live a life EVER FORWARD through our coaching, podcasting consulting and production services, podcast guest requests or to have Chase as a guest on your show please email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.