Manage episode 296813106 series 2715655
Planning a wedding on a budget is not a simple task, but in this episode, we are joined by Jessica Bishop. Jessica is the founder of The Budget Savvy Bride, the #1 online resource to help couples across the world plan a beautiful wedding on a budget they can actually afford.
She shares all of her tips and tricks to have a budget savvy wedding that you will still love. Most importantly, Jessica shares her heart about the budget of a lifetime and not just on your wedding day.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why your wedding budget is not your enemy
- How to maximize spending and create a day that you’ll love
- Tips and tricks for a budget savvy wedding
Links to all the things mentioned:
- The Budget Savvy Bride
- The Bouquet Toss Podcast
- The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer
- The Budget Savvy Bride Deals
- The Budget Savvy Bride Printables
- Bustld TikTok // Things You Might Not Remember When Planning: Vendor Edition
- Every Day I’m Bustlin’ // Marriage or Mortgage with Netflix Show Host Sarah Miller
- Every Day I’m Bustlin’ // Planning an Intimate Wedding in 2021
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US!